Saturday, June 15, 2013

A Spring Morning (Essay Writing)



Normally, I do not become much astonished or thrilled at anything when I get up from bed, get tickled
by no extraordinary emotional appeal. Because as soon as I rise up, I loose my dreams; even the
remotest feeling of dreams wither away at the presance of  too much consciousness. But as soon as I
woke up the other morning, I was startled. what an extraordinary feeling! Though I woke up, my
dreams, as it Were, were not gone. Various birds were chittering all around, doves were cooing,
cuckoos calling from amidst undetectably covered branches of trees. New leaves were visible suring
the winter. There was a smell of warmth in the air. Something seemed to have touched my heart, my
dreams, my imagination. I breathed out spontaneously:
O, what is this?
Mysterious and uncapturable bliss
That I have known, yet seems to be
Simple as a breath and easy as a smile,
And older than the earth.

Even after my awakening, I seemed to have entered into another dreamy realm of wakefulness. The
mango-trees were in bloom, The southern wind with its touching warmth came floating over the
garden on the other side. The inertis due to the long-lasted winter were gone. It was nothing but the
spring , I could easily understand.
In such a morning there should be no repentence even if one happens to wake up earlier by mistake.
Sleep can easily be sacrificed to enjoy such a beautiful morning. The much-familiar environment
around looked new. To which ever direction I looked, it seemed to me that some hidden initiatives
were being taken  by someone stealthily to bring about a drastic change in nature. The sky was bathd
in vermillion. Lively freshness was was ostensibly visible on new green leaves. Thousands of flowers
adorned the morning all around. A mysterious reddish layer encircled the horizon. The sky held up an
upturned image of itselfon the transparent water of the nearby lake. Domestic animalswere wearing a
mask of mundane smile over their faces. Everything satisfied my eye.
All of a sudden I caught sight of several girls on the roof of a neighbour house. They wore yellow
sarees, some golden flowers woven in to their hair. Several yellow birds flew over their heads, calling
loudly – tee tee tee.
O, was that all a sight, or just a feeling! was that any reality, or just an accidental extrovert reflection
of my own imagination?
Slowly walked I down, like a bewitched soul; on my hypnotized legs. I took my stand in my garden.
So much sound! Such a wonderful combination of sounds of so many tones! That very morning was,
as it were, a poem, a full-fledged poem reflecting all the tenderest moments of the inner self. The
mind was perhaps awaiting something thrilling. Perhaps it took much delight in being startled.
suddenly there came into my hearing some sounds – Coo, Ku, Ku. I was startled really! Because I had
been awaiting this very event during the last part of the year.
It came into my sight that many other big and small birds were singing to greet the spring morning;
with that melodious sound was mixing the rhythmic beats of the coconut leaves that were blithely quivering in the air. I realized the truth that spontaneity has a specific rhythm and rhyme of its own,
and that natural emotion has a normal playful pace, though it behaves like a wayward butterfly flying
in a not-so- strong whirlwind. I realized that it is a pleasure to sing out in unison with nature’s concert.
I was beyond myself with ecstatic feeling.
I was only moving my eyes around, spell-bound, New sight adorned the environment all around.
There was a jovial vivacity in the eyes. I saw that innumerable bees were sharing amorous hugs with
thousands of wild flowers. Will they only gather honey today? No. Perhaps some purposeless merrymaking tickled them much during that golden morning.
All of a sudden it occurred to me that I had my slipper on. I put them off. As soon as I put my bare
feet on the bedewed grass, it seemed top me as it the spring had touched me. There was something
human in that touch. That grass too had an emotion. I walked on it slowly. Why were the dew-drops
touching me like that? Never before had I felt such an intimate touch of nature. I could feel that
everything could be felt from within and from without.
That spring morning was a symbol of youth, of the spring itself, of the matured emotions of the heart.
It had its beauty, smell, taste, its sound. As a result, it could be felt from within and from without.
Could be seen, heard, smelt, and touched. This multi-dimensionality of the morning is never to be
forgotten.

Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 BD English School.

Designed by Templateify & CollegeTalks