Saturday, June 15, 2013

Short paragraph on My Hobby for kids (135 Words)

Short paragraph on My Hobby for kids (135 Words)

Hobby means the things that we love to do in our spare time or leisure hours. If we have some hobby then we don't get bored and we have a change in the regular work. Photography, coin collection, stamp collection, dancing, singing and playing cards are different hobbies.
My hobby is to collect stamps of different countries. Whenever and wherever I get a new stamp, I take it and my parents permit me to do so. I have also got an album in which I have neatly arranged all the stamps. Whenever my relatives come to visit us I show them my album. They all encourage me to continue with stamp collection. I also exchange my stamps with my friends. Hobby is really a nice thing and everyone should have one or the other hobby.

Unknown

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 BD English School.

Designed by Templateify & CollegeTalks